Just Bob

A light in the darkness...

Monday, March 08, 2004

This May Come As A Surprise

In college, I smoked marijuana, I wasn't living for God at that time, but I smoked it and I, unlike the previous administration, inhaled. It really made me feel good when I was high. I was mellow and the only thing that I was a threat to was a box of twinkies and some Dorritos. I have both been drunk from alcohol and high from weed. I know the results of both and the feeling of both and must say that I preferred the weed (although I only did it a few times) to the alcohol, the beer was easier to get than weed and I wasn't using an illegal substance plus it was socially much more acceptable.

I was thinking that the Bible doesn't really talk to us about the "evils" of Marijuana and that since I enjoyed my experience with the drug that I may purchase some and try it again. I am an ordained minister in an independent Baptist church. I don't know if this should stop me or not. I have a couple kids in my youth group who are on the fringe of the group and I know that they smoke marijuana and was figuring if they knew that I smoked it too that we could just get together and smoke a few blunts and talk about Jesus. Well probably take out a few bags of Cool Ranch too but I think I could reach them if they knew that I was just a puffer from way back. I mean I could even give them some tips so that they know the way to get good weed instead of that cheap domestic garbage. I could also help them avoid getting busted by the fuzz so that we could make sure they get into a good Christian college. Some of the college's that we deal with are pretty hypocritical and wouldn't want "pot-heads" there. Thank God they don't know about me! So I was just hoping to get some input and see if you think it would be pleasing of God, I don't care about pleasing man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home