Just Bob

A light in the darkness...

Monday, April 05, 2004

I am not quite to the realm of cognizant thought

I am recovering from a terrible bout of some 36 hour, wipe-you-out-flat-on-your-back-bug. I hate vomitting. Some people vomit easy. I remember back in my party hardy college days, that I was attending a party down at Ohio State. As we were waiting in line to get into a club this other dude, who was obviously partying pretty heavy that night was walking by. He puked without losing stride, probably from much practice but an ability I was praying for sometime early Sunday Morning. When I do it it is like I am being rent in two and my head is going to burst...

Ah well, the finer side of life I suppose. Hope to hit it with a couple good entries this week if I can get my brain matter to gel, right now it's fairly liquified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home