Just Bob

A light in the darkness...

Tuesday, March 16, 2004



Noah

This is my son Noah. The little guy has a bad cold and was up all night coughing. He slept next to me all night because mom and the baby (Chloe) went to the living room to sleep on the couch. Amy (my wife) was trying to take Chloe out there to feed her and to keep me from waking up (so sweet) but Noah was just coughing up a storm so I propped him up in our bed trying to keep him at a 45 degree angle. So we are both tired today. I must say I was a little relieved when I woke up and saw that a huge snowstorm has covered us and shut down the schools because we will probably cancel our "Great Commission Night" tonight. We regularly schedule it every Tuesday. We use it to fulfill God's command to GO, PREACH, BAPTIZE, and TEACH. Some people come and go to our Missionary prayer room where they pray over the missionary letters and needs that they have. Some of us go out on "CARE MINISTRY" visits, taking cookies, visiting the Seniors, Struggling, Students... etc., some write letters to all those people including the soldiers, and the missionaries. Some people go out on Soul Winning Visitation to new move-ins and tell them about Christ. The kids go to the Great KidMission, which has missionary stories, they put together crafts and care packages for Missioaries. So it's a usually busy night. But I am just tired tonight so with the weather we may cancel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home