Just Bob

A light in the darkness...

Monday, February 09, 2004

My Blog Ratings (at the right)

Just a little clarification for those who are new to my page. You may ask "What does it mean when it says "80% + Blogs". This is MY way of saying that I agree with somewhere between 80% - 100% of the content on a given blog. It is no way intended to be anything but my opinion. If you disagree... I can live with that. I will say that i think that all of the blogs I have listed are interesting to read and if nothing else they are good for the sake of seeing how other people think. The "Sigh Blogs" are 0 - 39% and most of the time I do sigh when I read them. I really enjoy some of the "40% +" blogs but some things they have posted or said I don't agree with. For example, for sheer entertainment, I enjoy reading KT ROCKS!. That girl cracks me up. I am sure we have some different theological sways as she always talks about her rock and roll band church thingy... but I still just love her rants about work etc.

Don't feel bad. I am very close to my wife and she and I probably only agree 95% of the time... so two strangers on the net... 40% + is not too bad! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home