Just Bob

A light in the darkness...

Friday, March 12, 2004

Computer Stuff

I have downloaded two blogging scripts and am somewhat torn between what to use.... My new site will be mostly php (torn between phpnuke and postnuke too so if you are using either of them give me some idea of which you like). Anyways, I am torn between using movable Type and a new PHP blog script I found called boast machine. bmachine you can see it work there. So if ANYONE has used either of these (I know a lot of people love MT) I would like to hear the good the bad and the ugly about all of them. MT seems cool but I am not a big perl fan, don't hate it just not the best at setting it up. The PHP seems simple to set up and seems like it has alot of controls. Well you know what the Bible says... a double minded man is unstable in all his ways... lol. SO help me become stable today. Give me some feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home