Just Bob

A light in the darkness...

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Swim and Gym

Well in a few hours from now I will be swimming with a bunch of teenage boys and playing some basketball. My foot feels better but I still have a bit of a limp. Oh well, there are new feet for me in Glory! This is a weird event. The kids love doing it... swimming in February in Ohio, and it's a good outlet after a long winter, but it is sometimes so unpredictable. Sometimes 25 sometimes 50 and you have to plan accordingly! Such is the youth ministry. We have seperated swimming. The girls will swim first, then the boys. I get a kick out of how many youth pastors think this is so "old-fashioned". I bet most people would be appalled if someone showed up to church in their wearing a bra and panties, but the same Christians will wear that same stuff to the beach. What a carnal bunch of Christians we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home