Just Bob

A light in the darkness...

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Something to think about?

Ok, before I begin, I will state that the following statement is just what the title says. It is something to think about. It has NO relevance to someone's eternal destination on what they believe about this. It is somewhat of an "angels on the head of a needle" thing... well probably more productive than that but still something to think about. If Jesus had not been crucified, would He have lived forever, or was he susceptible to the sinful world around him. I know that sin held no sway over Him but I know that he was tempted in all manners likewise to us. He WAS susceptible to the sinful men that caused his death, and that is certainly what he came for, but did he ever stub a toe? I know many people have hypothesized about whether Jesus had warts or that type of thing and this is a little bit like that. Did Jesus ever get sick, not feel well, or just have a blah day?

Now you may think this is simply answered and you may be right... But I am not so sure. The Bible talks about Jesus at the transfiguration. It calls his resurrected body the "firstfruits" of the resurrection. I have my opinions on this which I won't reveal now, but I will reveal if anyone chooses to comment and discuss this. I would just like to hear everyone's opinion on this. Please... no derogatory responses as this is really not important enough to be divisive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home